Saturday, August 21, 2010

healing on all levels eating raw

"I so hope some day soon all doctors, nurses, physiotherapists etc lose their fear and practice [eating] raw and recommend raw omnivorism, and everyone heals on all levels. I guess the world would be boring then, but I would really appreciate it."
Roslyn S.

P.S. "If you don't know where you are going, when you get there you will be lost." Yogi Berra said that . He was a great American baseball player and down-to-earth philosopher. I quote Yogi as a way to thank Roslyn for a great statement of where we are going.
Another P.S. Roslyn monitors a great online social group. If you are on the Primal Diet and wish to be admitted to this group, email me at rawfoodresults@gmail.com for an invitation. Or apply at http://www.PrimalDietFriends.com.
See this important link: Health or Disease by Aajonus Vonderplanitz (this link will only be active for the next three days).

No comments: