Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sources of good raw food: organic vegetables for less

On the www.WeWant2Live.com site, there is a page about the global search for good food. View it here. Finding good food is not easy in many parts of the world. Based on this, I did a bit of research and found a surprising source of organic vegetables for less.
How do I afford organic vegetables? Click here at www.organicfoodforless.info for the answer. I am all for the raw food diet - I LOVE it -
however I have to find ways to cut my expenses. I don't want to cut out organic vegetables because first of all I can taste the difference BIG-TIME and secondly I have been warned about what pesticides, insecticides and herbicides do to my health when I ingest them with my food.


I have also been warned about the looming threat of genetically modified food because I live in the USA where agro-business has a giant foothold. A company starting with M and ending with o (3 syllables) is a whole other subject messing with our future; their reach is global, affecting food all over the planet except in rare places where this gets exposed and defeated at least temporarily (click here to see a good example).

Why am I ranting unless I can do something about it? Answer: I CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT and SO CAN YOU! Aajonus has encouraged us all to get a farm. I have found a giant step towards this at very low cost to get
started. I am getting started to learn how to grow an organic vegetable garden and I invite you to do so as well. We can blog about it once we get it going but for now listen to what Jonathan has to say, view his guaranty and give it a shot. The cost is SO minimal compared to what this can do for you.



No comments: