Monday, February 16, 2009

Primal Diet: the best way to start your life

I have been on the primal diet for over 11 years, about 90-95% compliant. My wife has also been eating this way for about 5 years and we have two kids, age two and a half and 3 months. Our two and a half year old son was breastfed for a year, and we slowly introduced raw meat (beef, chicken, fish, lamb, buffalo, liver) and raw dairy products into his diet. He is very robust and vibrantly healthy. Sometimes his memory and thinking ability surprise us. My wife taught a Montessori class of preschoolers, so she has good feel for that age group. Our daughter is still breastfeeding, but am looking forward to when she’s ready. It’s the best way to start your life!
Steve in southern California

1 comment:

ellingson_jim said...

I had the opportunity to meet Steve's son, now 2 1/2 years old, when he was 1 year old. He is much more self possessed and on a higher level than Steve makes him out to be. Normally one does not mention "meeting" a one year old. In this case, I realized I was in the presence of someone who knew what was going on and had more presence than most adults. I can understand that Steve doesn't want to brag so I had to say this myself.