Thursday, April 24, 2008

How Aajonus was right so many times...

I am the one who was diagnosed (end of August 2006) with advanced spinal cancer, and am still here to tell the tale. (Yay!) The prospects for such a scenario with standard medical treatment were bleak indeed, and my local oncologist was honest enough to tell me so. With just my seeing the MRI of my spine on the doctor's laptop computer, it looked like the aliens had landed! (Whew!) But fortunately I had known of Aajonus earlier, and had even been on the diet 7 years back for a year, before going off it (big mistake). So Aajonus put me back on the raw food diet (with tailored instructions), and said to high-tail it to Mexico for the only source he knew of for non-toxic herbal treatment for cancers.

I can only say that I started reading everything I could get my hands on relating to the "beast". Then I asked Aajonus about doing various other things to help the banish the cancer more certainly and/or more swiftly. It was like having a guide along the way to steer me to the right things and away from the wrong things. Some of the right things were: add raw bone marrow to my regime weekly, add sunbathing, add more lymph baths (see the book We Want To Live), and add the recipe for de-toxing aluminum. This last was based on iridology exams. One wrong thing that I luckily avoided adding was IV ozone drips. (Months later someone I knew with cancer, worsened by doing exactly that.) Suffice it to say that I feel blessed with the good advice that I got from Aajonus, and that things are holding steady for me (to the surprise of my local oncologist), and I just have to be patient. Aajonus spent 2-4 years just to start to reverse his own cancers, and about 12 years to eliminate them totally. Slow and steady wins the race!

No comments: