Friday, October 29, 2010

I Came Back... You Can Too

I Came Back... You Can Too

It took me four years full time to get well... The day after my diagnosis I closed my business, went on a fast, joined a Zen group, and literally turned my world upside down. I said to myself "...I can figure out what's up with me and fix me..." So I took my skills and went at my body, researched, asked, busted balls, spent all my money, then begged for free help, went away on retreats, fasted more, and in the mist of it signed up for a full load at college, which dismayed my friends and relatives, for in their mind I was dying...I studied, sat on my pillow and meditated, became close to a qigong master, and traveled the country to find the best teacher... One time I had to be emergency airlifted home, arriving at my acupuncturist near death, scarring the life out of him...I needed to rebuild myself from the inside out, to become literally a new creature.

I ate the wildest shit, I was raw for two years, lived on wheat grass and sprouts, then soo thin I could hardly stand I knew I need to be nourished... I found a man who told me about the primal diet, a raw diet that included all foods... Meat, eggs, tons of raw butter, goat milk, cream, and raw greens... After 2.5 months on that I awoke... (let me say that for years I had bleed every day, I’d awake with blood on my pillow, my nose clogged with it, my bed soaked from nite sweats, I would sleep on beach towels to absorb the sweat, changing them many times each nite) that morning no blood in my nose, my bed was dry. I thought... hmmm oh how interesting... hee hee...

This was the beginning... In the next two years I worked on my spleen (it was huge), rebuilt my body... I am now well, whole...
Smiles... gabriel 4/29/2010

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always have tears of joy in my eyes when I read someone's victory over something realy bad and/or untrue. Life is a jurney for the truth. We all have to aligne with the truth in order to begin the evolution from the zero. God bless all good and brave people fighting for the truth and well being of all humanity and life.
Senija K.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jim Ellingson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.