Saturday, September 18, 2010

This is for people with pets who eat healthy raw foods.

This post was from Dawn, about her pet dog, and how he got her to try the Primal Diet of Dr. Aajonus Vonderplanitz, PhD Nutrition.

"My 16 month old dog has been eating raw longer than I have, VBG! He was my inspiration for trying the Primal Diet. He beat all his litter-mates in this year's WRA Nationals (Whippet straight racing 200 yards per race, 4 races in the day) coming in 19th of 63 dogs entered. He's a wonderful athlete and a joy to have.

"He was on the raw diet for 3 weeks before I got him. Then I tried the vet's suggested dog food but he stopped eating. After reading "Switching to Raw" by Susan K. Johnson, he started eating again when I offered him raw food. He loves it. And now 1-year later we can see what a healthy happy boy he is. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm looking for a racing buddy in a second Whippet for him to run with at the Dog Park."

No comments: