Friday, January 18, 2008

To make raw milk available, know the science and facts...

We recently made steps ahead in making raw milk legal in California. There is more to be done on that, based on the wording of the resolutions and 6 month moratorium and so on. We will get details for you. Ponder this: what if none of us health seekers had found out about the few words being added into AB1735? Because we were alerted somehow, we managed to show ourselves in force, with our research and testimony and at least not get trampled. There is some really bitter and completely false "information" circulating, paid for by some vested interests with deep pockets, and symbolized as public interest. (I can provide examples if you wish).
Thomas Jefferson said this better than I can: "I know of no safe depository of the ultimate power of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion." It is toward this aim that the Primal Diet newsletter is written. Armed with the science (for instance the PETITION and REPORT IN FAVOR OF NATURAL MILK that was handed to each Senator and Representative of the United States of America in the summer of 2007 and is available to subscribers at www.wewant2live.com) each of us may represent our cause with facts. Please send me any comments and links apropos to the above.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree and think it is important to all put energy into these issues.
I bought milk, cream and butter northwest of Auckland NZ. on 12th Jan. and have today bought cultured cream and butter from a Gympie producer at a market in Brisbane today. He will be selling in the Gold Coast from Feb. MIlk from health shops here in Gold Coast is Cleopatra's bath milk.
Raw dairy is not legal in NZ. or QLD. Australia.

Blessings,
Barbara

Anonymous said...

I am very grateful that we have some one like Aajonus to give us the facts. The FDA is in bed with the major corporations and corrupt to the core. It needs to be overhauled.

Anonymous said...

You have all the support I can give, as this is of paramount importance to me in my life and for my health and that of those I know and love.