Sunday, March 8, 2009

Children thrive on the raw food diet

To Steve O. in response to your post of 16 Feb:

I read your post and was fascinated. I have been on a raw diet for almost 12 years, 99% raw, I call it more instinctive eating, RAF [see Raw animal food diets in Wikipedia], sometimes vegan, just meat, whatever works! My wife is also on a raw diet and she has been for about 2 years. Our children Kayla who is 3 and Adam who is 2 are both raw, meat, eggs, chicken, fish, some dairy, veggies and fruit as well. Kayla started at about 11 months, Adam-since he was born. They both started with only raw breast milk for the first few months of life. My wife is pregnant now, full term, and due any day! We wouldn't do anything else! I would like to email or talk with you and compare notes, I am sure we could learn a lot from each other!

Todd F, Chicago, Illinois

No comments: