Thursday, May 23, 2013

Where do I get real information about what affects my health?


Where do I get answers to questions like these:

 How do I find how much arsenic is in the brands of chicken I eat?
Why can't I get raw soy at my health food store?
Is there a poison in my soft drink that the FDA has labeled as a carcinogen?
What are common misconceptions of the role of a virus?
Will a raw food diet cause diarrhea?
Is tooth decay less common among people on a raw food diet?
Is our life span increasing rapidly through medicine?
Is Monsanto an ally in creating better health?
Why the debate about whether vaccines are harmful or beneficial?
What does mercury poisoning have to do with diet?
Is Raw Chocolate a health food?
What are some Raw Chocolate recipes that are good for me?

These are just some of the subjects addressed in the first two Primal Diet newsletters viewable in the Primal Diet newsletter archives at www.WeWant2Live.com. 
The Primal Diet is a registered trademark owned by Aajonus Vonderplanitz, the author of We Want To Live: the Primal Diet first published in 1997.

No comments: