Monday, January 7, 2013

Rave Result from Aajonus's Two Books and Consult


I received a call today and took notes.  This lady has read Aajonus's two books We Want To Live: the Primal Diet and The Recipe for Living Without Disease and has recently consulted with Aajonus by phone.  She is continuing to learn by viewing Aajonus's Primal Diet Workshop DVD set.

"I am 100% better and its only been a month and a week!  
"I am absorbing food from everything I eat...
"I had spent 40 years trying everything.
"I have never slept this profoundly since I was a baby... deep sleep!  I have had insomnia for years.
"I feel calmer and a lot better.
"He [Aajonus] is a genius!  There is nobody on this whole planet that would get what he got.
"I feel like a teeny bopper.  I am turning 70 years old tomorrow."
H.  H.  North Carolina

Highest regards,
Jim Ellingson
(323)913-9741
www.WeWant2Live.com

No comments: