Friday, July 2, 2010

"The Primal Diet is Health-giving"...

I’ve been on The Primal Diet for almost four years and have found it
very health-giving. No more achy back pain, gum disease, fibroids,
hormonal imbalances and other ailments I have already forgotten I had.
Using food as my medication is so freeing. Right now I am treating my
symptoms (and diagnosis by a rheumatologist) of rheumatoid arthritis
with diet, occupational therapy exercises, and meeting my emotional
needs head-on, not by taking steroids. After ten months on this
regimen, I feel that I am about 90% healed. I highly recommend taking
the time to explore what Aajonus Vonderplanitz and The Primal Diet can
offer for your improved and lasting health. My goal is not necessarily
to live longer, but to feel well every day, which is how I feel.
A.L.L., southern CA

No comments: