Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I had arthritis...soreness is gone...

Here is an excerpt of a long and glowing letter to Aajonus:
[After seeing tremendous results with my wife on the Primal Diet,]"I started to try it too, but only eating raw meats and fatty avocados, tomatoes, etc about three days a week. I also have been doing the moisturizing drink twice a day now for about 3 months. Boy oh boy! I had arthritis hitting my hands and shoulders really bad! I couldn't bend the thumb on my left hand at all. It was spreading to the rest of my fingers in the same hand & starting in my right hand. Mr. Aajonus, I couldn't even clap my hands without them hurting - or shake hands. Within a little over 5 weeks my thumb started to bend again. Within 4 weeks most of the soreness was gone & within a month and a half I could bend my thumb completely, without any soreness. It also left my shoulders too!...
Rick B., Northern California
(note from blogmaster - this gentleman is an artist. He can once again use his artistic abilities. The entire letter is a joy and will be posted in segments)

No comments: