Monday, July 6, 2009

Executive Summary of Primal Diet Workshop DVD Set

I just received the new DVD set of the workshop Aajonus did at the UCLA campus in Los Angeles.

I saw the entire thing--what a treat!

The workshop proper is on 3 discs (4 hours) covering such topics as
  • elements of diet: proteins/carbhydrates/fats
  • the functioning of the glands
  • parasites/bacteria/fungus/virus
  • detoxification
  • why foods on the Primal Diet act as they do
  • basic eating schedules
  • demo of food preps
  • and a real explanation of industrial-environmental pollution as the actual cause of disease.
Then there's the final disc (while copies last) consisting of Aajonus' own story (the "intro" lecture) given before the actual workshop. That fourth disc in addition has five testimonials of people who have used the diet with good results. (Even my own testimonial was included as a cancer survivor.)

It's the type of information I could see a number of times over. I gained more from it this time--even though I was present at that original workshop.

It's well presented, and also has its humorous moments--in true "Aajonus" style.

I hope you enjoy yours as I have been enjoying my own set!

Barbara Ellingson

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how much is it to purchase the DVDs?

ellingson_jim said...

Justin, here is the link:http://www.wewant2live.com/site/811618/page/3097237