Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Living Disease Free on the Primal Diet

I have never suffered from any life threatening or debilitating diseases but I do have an insatiable urge to live disease free and with optimal health and fitness. [Scott is the muscular contestant in the blue shorts & white waistband - no surprise that he won this race.]
I greedily pursue these interests by way of a proper philosophy on life, an exercise strategy geared towards efficiently promoting my functional ability, and a nutritional protocol that best supports these principles.
This nutritional protocol is The Primal Diet. Whilst following The Primal Diet strictly over the past four years, I have encountered greater progress than at any time previously, culminating in reaching my peak from a performance perspective, and attaining the best condition of my life at age 32.
Scott Wheeler

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott can be found here:

flexrs.nourished.com.au