Tuesday, July 29, 2008

primal diet - I haven't been this healthy since 6 or 7 years old

To Aajonus,
Like many others I also tried many different things to fix my problems. Antibiotics (though only when it got really bad), creams, oils, and finally I began an informal and slack elimination diet. I read about your raw food diet once or twice but didn't take to it until I did some more research on you and the primal diet. The more I read, the more it made sense and the more hope I had. Then I tried the diet and sure enough, immediate results. Apparently my body doesn't tolerate sugar/starches/grains very well. And as a result my skin would produce bacteria overload and thus infections. Well a year later and I eat a mostly raw diet and love it. I have more confidence because my face is not all marked up with quarter sized puffy infections and life is pretty good.

Ok so I did give my life story a bit, but I guess you can just toss this in to the bin with the rest! Mostly I just want to thank you for pioneering something that is so taboo. My family still thinks I'm crazy but I know the truth, and the proof is in the results. I haven't been this healthy probably since I was 6 or 7 years old, I'm now almost 22. If there's anything I can ever do for you, or you're in Minnesota and want a place to stay and get some good quality food, shoot me an email, I'd be honored. No need for a reply, I know you're a busy guy, thanks and keep up the awesome work!

Ryan B
Apple Valley, Minnesota

No comments: