Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Have we opened the gates for a Trojan Horse regarding raw milk?

"AB201 as amended on June 16, yesterday, is a disastrous Trojan Horse. Please, do not give it any support, yet. I called Sally Fallon this morning about the Trojan Horse bill and she had Mark McAfee call me. He said that the wording has changed since last night. I told him that I would absolutely oppose it unless major changes were made. He promised to send the changes to me asap."
healthfully,
aajonus

To our blog readers, the following is the UNamended bill for your viewing. Many raw milk supporters have evidently been tricked into supporting this, even though it would have serious repercussions throughout the USA and the world. Please check this blog regularly for the next few days until the changes have been viewed and considered against the big picture i.e. what this means for the USA and the world.

SB201: Fresh Milk Act of 2008 - The Details

No comments: