Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Cancer remedy called Coley's Toxins

Perhaps you have not heard of this one, right?

Over 50 years ago William B. Coley M.D. discovered that deliberately introducing certain bacteria in to a person's body would stimulate their immune system to start fighting cancer. That launched a 40 year venture on his part with cancer research and cures. This didn't get picked up by mainstream medical research, that I can see. When I read about Coley in a book by Ralph W. Moss, I realized this was at least one discovery that went before the Primal Diet--a diet which has been so successful in my dealing with advanced spinal cancer. Here was yet another researcher who found that bacteria were not such a horrible threat to us all!

What can I say except that the Primal Diet (which is so rich in bacteria from meat, dairy and other sources) has seemed to produce lots of flu and cold symptoms, vomiting, diarrhea, ear infections and etc. No wonder I have been losing skirmishes but winning the war! For my full story thus far, you may refer to this blog (cancer section) where 4 parts of the story were posted starting November 1st 2007.

No comments: