Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Let A Raw Food Diet Improve Your Health

Let A Raw Food Diet Improve Your Health
By Eating Raw Foods You Can Achieve The Health You Have Always Desired


Unfortunately, the positive connection between raw foods and health is still little known by most people. In fact, the majority of people have been led to believe erroneous information when it comes to following a proper diet, believing that simply choosing foods from the food nutrition guide is good enough.

Even though eating a diet based on suggestions from the food nutrition guide may be a good first step toward proper nutrition, if you hope to achieve optimal health you should take the extra step of following a particular raw food diet that creates a well-balanced diet.

There are several books and diets based on the subject of eating raw foods, but not all are the same. While the basic premise of each raw food diet is the same, it is the subtle nuances that can make all the difference in your health.

For example, several raw food diet plans do not call for eating raw meat. Raw meat, however, is extremely beneficial to your entire body, including immune system, which means it can help protect your body from disease. Therefore, eating raw meats should be incorporated into you’re optimal diet plan.

With a raw food diet that includes meats, you will enjoy many benefits, including...

Improved and easy digestion, and improved small intestinal and bowel functions

Reduced susceptibility to disease, including cancer, fibromyalgia, diabetes, and more

Better weight management, including losing weight if overweight or putting on lean muscle mass if underweight

Greater nutritional value from foods

With so many benefits associated with a particular diet based on eating raw foods, it is easy to see why increasing numbers of people are exploring ways to incorporate eating raw roods into their regular diet.

Here is a letter to the author showing the raw food diet benefits to a gentleman named Don:

“I first came to see you with the following list of chronic ailments: inability to gain weight no matter what or how much I ate (assimilation of nutrients was bad, my digestion was not good and I was losing interest in all but salty and sweet foods. I was craving fat but ingesting it in the wrong forms). daily low back/hip pain (often severely limiting my ability to bend or sit comfortably). eczema (sometimes severe, particularly in flexion areas of the body, since I was a baby). irritability low energy (almost complete shutdowns nearly every day about 2:30 p.m. or so). sensitivity and pain in some of my teeth (including sensitivity to cold). high incidence of upper respiratory infections. frequent sinus blockage. low tolerance for high temperatures and exposure to the sun. joint pains that traveled to different areas of the body (sometimes the knees, or shoulders or other areas).

... For a year and 3 months now, I have been following your dietary suggestions over 90% of the time and eating raw foods including raw meats-except pork, raw fats-eggs, dairy and vegetable such as avocado and cold pressed oils, vegetable juice with raw milk or cream in it, fruits-especially pineapple, papaya, tomatoes, raw honey, raw apple cider vinegar, some salads and very little cooked starch or bread.

Your book and consultations have really had a profoundly positive impact on my health! I have eliminated all the problems on the list except for my skin now (which only bothers me in 2 small areas now, primarily during the winter. In the summer, the diet and the stronger sun cleared my skin completely!

I have returned to running for exercise (which I had stopped doing due to pains), my weight has gone from 217 to 230 (and my muscle mass is much improved, I am not fat and I should state that this weight gain was something I desired!). My energy levels are much more consistent (no huge dips now). I am thoroughly enjoying the sun and heat now (which is good since I live in Sou. Calif.!) I have been able to quit using caffeine to extend my wakefulness and energy, and I seldom crave sweets anymore. If I do, unsteamed, organic dates and raw honey do the trick, or carob powder with raw butter and honey over bananas.

And raw fats are amazing! They soothe the nerves and give me lots of energy. I especially love raw cream! And after a year of eating plenty of raw dairy, my most recent physical showed very low cholesterol levels.

I am appreciative and grateful for finding solutions to problems that were interfering with the quality of life, and may have been indicators of much more serious and life-threatening illness to come. I am sorry I didn't encounter this "paradigm shift" in the way I eat before I was 42! But I am enjoying the best health of my life now!

Thank you. Have a prosperous and healthy year.”

We Want To Live! The Raw Food Diet For Living Healthy. Search for truths to living a healthy life, free of diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, obesity and cancer: recipes for living without disease. Visit The raw Food Diet Site Today...be sure to sign up for our FREE Newsletter

No comments: